How do I file a claim?

If you have suffered a compensable injury, you may file a claim with the Workers’ Compensation Commission by filling out an Employee Claim Form and then mailing it to the Workers’ Compensation Commission. If you contact one of our personal injury attorneys before filing your claim, we will assist you with this.